You can check the balance and validity of the Partner gift certificate and e-gift certificate.
By authenticating the user we can prevent your gift from being misused.
The shopping basket limit has been exceeded. You can order up to 50 gift certificates.
These terms and conditions for the Partner e-Gift Card apply to the purchase of the card from www.partnerkaart.ee and the use of the card:
• Partner e-Gift Card is sold by Tallinna Kaubamaja AS (Gonsiori 2, Tallinn 13517, registry code 10223439, phone 13 444, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• The value of a Partner e-Gift Card can be freely chosen between 5 and 300 euros and must be a full number. A maximum of 50 Partner e-Gift Cards can be purchased at a time, and the nominal values of the cards may vary if requested. Larger purchase must be divided up or referred to Customer Support.
• The Partner Card does not earn any bonus points for the purchase of the Partner e-Gift Card. If the Partner Card is registered when making a purchase with the Partner e-Gift Card, the Partner Card will earn bonus points on the amount paid for with the e-Gift Card.
• The Partner e-Gift Card is activated after successful payment via an online bank. At the same time, the sales contract for the e-Gift Card will enter into force.
• Partner e-Gift Card is sent to the buyer or a third person designated by the buyer to an e-mail address only used for the purpose of sending the Partner e-Gift Card. The buyer or recipient of the Partner e-Gift Card will not disclose this e-mail address to any third persons. The buyer of the Partner e-Gift Card will take responsibility for the correctness of the e-mail address. The seller will not be held responsible in a situation where the e-mail address of the recipient of the Partner e-Gift Card has been closed, the inbox is full or the sending of the e-Gift Card to a third person fails due to technical reasons. In this case, the cost of the Partner e-Gift Card will not be compensated to the buyer.
• Various design options are available for the Partner e-Gift Card and a personal message can be added, the contents of which will be the responsibility of the buyer of the Partner e-Gift Card.
• The Partner e-Gift Card can be printed out in the Partner Card portal or from a link sent to the e-mail address.
• The Partner e-Gift Card can be used to pay for purchases in all retail stores of Tallinna Kaubamaja AS group (Kaubamaja, Selver, ABC King, SHU, I.L.U, except Selver’s SelveEkspress self-checkout desks) in the extent of the balance of the Partner e-Gift Card. The Partner e-Gift Card can be used multiple times until the card balance is exhausted. If the purchase price is higher than the balance of the Partner e-Gift Card, the remaining amount can be paid for by cash, card, other gift cards or bonus points. If the purchase price is lower than the balance of the Partner e-Gift Card, the buyer can choose the amount they want to have deducted from the e-Gift Card and the remaining balance can be used for other purchases in the future. Several Partner e-Gift Cards can be used to pay for a single purchase.
• The amount on a Partner e-Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash. The buyer of a Partner e-Gift Card can exchange the gift card for a Partner Gift Card of the same value and validity based on their personal identification document.
• The validity and balance of the Partner e-Gift Card can be checked at www.partnerkaart.ee or at Kaubamaja, Selver, ABC King, SHU and I.L.U. checkouts as well as the information desks at Kaubamaja and Selver.
• The Partner e-Gift Card is valid for 36 months after purchase. After the expiry of the Partner e-Gift Card the payment option will automatically be closed and the unused amount cannot be used anymore and is not refundable.
• The seller of Partner e-Gift Cards is not liable for any damages arising from the Partner e-Gift Card falling into the hands of a third person (incl. if the Partner e-Gift Card is sent to the wrong recipient due to an mistake in the e-mail address. etc.). In such a case, the amount used by the third persons will not be refunded to the buyer or the rightful user of the Partner e-Gift Card. The Seller will not be held liable for any damages or other consequences arising from the submission of incorrect information by the buyer when purchasing the Partner e-Gift Card.
• The Partner e-Gift Card sales contract is not subject to the right of withdrawal within 14 days under § 53 subsection 4 point 71 of the Law of Obligations Act, as a Partner e-Gift Card provided by the seller constitutes a digital content that is not delivered to the consumer on a tangible medium and is made consumable immediately after the payment for the Partner e-Gift Card has been performed.
• The personal data submitted at purchase of the e-Gift Card (first name, family name, e-mail address and phone number) are protected and only processed under personal data legislation for the seller to be able to contact the buyer, if necessary, in any issues regarding the e-Gift Card. If the buyer has submitted personal data of the recipient of the e-Gift Card to the seller, the seller will only use these for sending the e-Gift Card. Contact data are not used for making any offers and all data submitted will be deleted at the expiry of the validity of the e-Gift Card. The chief processor of the data is the seller.
• The valid terms and conditions for the Partner e-Gift Card are available at www.partnerkaart.ee. The seller of the Partner e-Gift Card has the right to change the terms and conditions by publishing the changed terms and conditions at the same website address.
These terms and conditions of Partner Gift Card apply to the purchasing and use of Partner Gift Card: